Sunday

My forever Child

You are a Precious Child
Created out of love,
a blessing from above.
I've adored you from the start,
and your little footprints
touched my heart.
A single teardrop represents the
millions I have cried
My life never the same since you died.
I wish you could have stayed
longer with me,
I'd watch you grow into
all you could be.
Although we are apart,
Your are Always in My Heart.
I dream of a joyful time when
we will be reunited once again.
Thoughts of you make me smile.
You will always be My Forever Child™

~© Susan Mosquera~


you are welcome to use the above poem on your personal website or blog, but please link it back to us at
http://www.MyForeverChild.com Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog I enjoy your comments and your visits mean alot to me tell someone else about your visit here:)