Sunday

Why have we come to this?

From: justiceforfayez To: ALL Posted: Mar-17 11:07 PM via the (1 of 1) Hi i my name is danisha lezama, i live in trinidad, i am a teen mom, my baby's due date was july 13 2011, but i made him at 24 weeks and 5 days on 15/03/2011.....my baby sadly died but not because he was premature but because the nurses did not want to save him......
It all started 14/03/2011 monday evening 4:00 pm, i started spotting also with discharge (TMI) my mother contacted my doctor and he told me it was okay and just go to sleep with my feet up, well i didnt know better and so did my mom so i did as he said....12:00am 15/03/2011 tuesday morning i woke up with pain i felt like i wanted to use the bathroom but don't matter how much i try nothing came out,as i was getting off the toilet i noticed blood and called my mother, she rushed me to MON'T HOPE GENERAL HOSPITAL and as soon as the doctors knew my age they treated me as if i was nothing, although i was pregnant i was not having sex so when the doctor wanted to push her hand inside me (TMI) i told her it was hurting and she replied to me saying "right now i not in the mood for this"... after they told me my baby was not alive and i was going to pass him out before the night was over, but i knew my baby was alive i felt his heart beat and so did my mother , when i told the doctor this she told me but he still won't make it......a while after they put me in a room which also had other women but i was the youngest and the only one pregnant, i was having contractions for a long while but then i got the need to push and i called the nurse she told me to push him out and then call her...i was shocked i didn't know what to say or do but as strong as i was i pushed and my baby boy was on his way, until i noticed somthing was wrong i pushed but i still felt him inside, he was a breech baby his head was stuck inside of me and my baby was fighting for his life...i called the nurse again and she told me she cannot take him out he will come out for himself...i fell asleep on the bed and woke up 5 minutes after and my baby was still stuck and moving....half an hour later my baby finally came out, but he came out in his birth sac i begged the nurse to help him take him out but she didnt she left him until he died.....my baby lived for an hour he fought like the little worrior he was.....i was left with nothing, i called my mother that morning and told her all i went through cuz the doctor told her she have to go home...the same morning my mother confronted the doctors about it and they got mad so they left my baby outside in a dirty room for ants to eat his body...I was heartbroken when i saw this.....BUT THIS IS NOT THE END I AM GOING TO FIGHT FOR MY BABY!!!!!
AND I WILL LIKE TO DO IT WITH THE HELP FROM YOU ALL. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF THIS STORY TOUCHED YOU....
....THIS IS MY WEBSITE http://justiceforfayez.weebly.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog I enjoy your comments and your visits mean alot to me tell someone else about your visit here:)